How to Apply?
Explore CUHK Postgraduate Study Options
Prepare for your Application
Create an Account to Submit Online Application1
Check your Application Status3
Accept your admission offer online and settle the admission deposit by the payment due date4.
If you are admitted by more than one programme, you can only choose to study one programme. You have to decline the previous offer before accepting the new offer. Please note that deposit paid for the previous offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The following programmes have different websites for application submission:
- Faculty of Business Administration: all taught postgraduate programmes.
- Faculty of Education: Postgraduate Diploma in Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Primary), Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Early Childhood Education).
- Applications for taught postgraduate programmes offered by the Faculty of Education and the Postgraduate Certificate in Laws programme offered by the Faculty of Law are subject to a different timeline. Please visit individual programme pages for more information.
- No admission notification will be sent to applicants. Applicants will be informed by email to log in to the Online Application System for Postgraduate Programmes to check their application status should there be any update.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The information collected from the application form will be used for the following purposes:
- As a basis for selection of applicant for admission to 2023-24 postgraduate programmes offered by the University and other related purposes;
- For verifying information about the applicant’s public examination results and academic records in relevant institutions in Hong Kong and elsewhere;
- For identifying records of previous studies as a student in the University or other institutions;
- As part of the applicant’s student records upon registration for a programme, which will be used for all purposes relating to his/her studies in accordance with the procedures of the University;
- For identifying multiple enrolments at this University or at any other tertiary institution upon registration for a programme;
- If necessary, may be transferred to other units within the University to facilitate admission verifications, communication, operations and planning; and
- For statistical and research purposes and in such circumstances, personal identities will be removed.